https://www.facebook.com/pages/Fashion-Obsession/481170435300249?ref=settings

úterý 22. prosince 2015

The Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Treatment Makeup in Pure Beige Review





The Maybelline  Instant Age Rewind Eraser Treatment Makeup in Pure Beige Review 


Nathalieluky

I've been using this product for 3 months, since October or September, I am not sure now. I don't have major under eye circles but it covers them and acts as a highlight. Sometimes I have dry skin, especially in my under eye area. The Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser does a great job. 



Description 

Nathalieluky

Instantly erase fine lines, creases and age spots with instant age rewind eraser, the first anti aging makeup combining a patented micro corrector applicator and a breakthrough formula with active ingredients. Patented micro corrector applicator micro fills and smoothes imperfections on skin's surface. 

Nathalieluky


It is available in twelve shades. I have picked the pure beige because it has got the pink tone, and I wanted to really try the pink tone.

Nathalieluky


The second thing I like is the convenient sponge-top applicator. I know some reviewers dislike it but it is meant to dab onto your face without getting your hands messy, not to use as a blending tool. Just a couple of swipes where I need it, followed by a foundation brush or fingertip blending and that's it.

Nathalieluky


Overall


PROS: 
Covers and lightens up the dark circle area and does a good job of it too. It is great for a quick everyday look.
CONS:
Product tends to run out a little fast

Nathalieluky

Dark circles are a part of me and this product brightens up my dark circle area really well. I have it in the shade 'light pale' and it's one shade lighter than my skintone so I can use it like a highlighting concealer. I use this product also to highlight so I use it under my brows to brighten my brow bone, conceal and to define the shape of my eyebrow after filling my brows in. It is a miracle worker! However I find the product to run out a little fast but other than that it is all good.Definitely will repurchase it :)

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat